Center for Human Resources Support
The Center for Human Resources Support (CHRS) at PRINTING United Alliance provides expert assistance in labor and employment issues and how those impact all businesses. CHRS helps businesses stay up to date on labor laws, regulations, trends, and how to implement them. CHRS also provides thoughtful perspectives on talent management, workforce training, education, diversity, equity, and inclusion, as well as expert analysis of the developments in the Human Resources and labor relations fields.
Adriane Harrison is the Vice President of Human Relations Consulting at PRINTING United Alliance. With a background in law, business, and non-profit sectors, Adriane brings a wealth of knowledge to address issues across all aspects of human resources. Adriane is a relatable speaker that uses interactive techniques to provide understandable strategies for HR success. She is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Journalism), and DePaul University College of Law.
- How to Manage a Multi-generational Workforce
- Employee Engagement
- Managing Legal and Illegal Drugs in the Workplace
- Telling Your Story – Marketing for Recruitment
- Creating a Flexible Workplace
- Recruiting and Retaining a Modern Workforce
- How to be a Best Workplace in the Printing Industry
- Current HR Issues