Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Showcase Your Company’s Technology and Research: TAGA 66th Annual Technical Conference Call for Papers
- Latest industry news, technology and developments from Printing Industries of America at Booth #4855 at PRINT® 13
- 2013 Ratios Survey Deadline Extended
- Graphic Arts Students Prepared for a Mixed-Media World
- A Monumental Shift—look into the highly anticipated session from Andrew Davis at Integrated Print Forum 2013
JDF Product Certification - Printer FAQ
Printing Industries of America and CIP4 created a growing list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in regards to JDF product certification. What should printers or system user's look for in a certified product? Why is certification important? Find out with our FAQ page.
A solid human resources program is essential for any printer to operate profitably, competitively and within the law. Meeting all these challenges can certainly be done by the small printer who does not have the staff expertise to devote full-time to each of these areas.
Communicating the Truth about Print
Print is often criticized for its loss of value and importance in the market, as well as its impact on the environment. It is essential to convey the message that print is important to brand recognition and the sales process, and that we are an environmentally and socially responsible industry.