Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Showcase Your Company’s Technology and Research: TAGA 66th Annual Technical Conference Call for Papers
- Latest industry news, technology and developments from Printing Industries of America at Booth #4855 at PRINT® 13
- 2013 Ratios Survey Deadline Extended
- Graphic Arts Students Prepared for a Mixed-Media World
- A Monumental Shift—look into the highly anticipated session from Andrew Davis at Integrated Print Forum 2013
Workshare Arrangements Permitted in 26 States, plus Washington, D.C.
Some states provide employers with an alternative option to layoffs through plans that allow employees to apply for partial unemployment insurance payments while working reduced hours. So-called “worksharing” arrangements reduce economic pressures on employers, allowing them to put off reductions in force and allowing employees to maintain a greater share of their original income and benefits.
Best Workplace in the Americas
Printers across the country consistently rank recruiting and retaining qualified employees as one of their key challenges. Although the problem may seem daunting the answer is really very simple — maintain a successful workforce by providing them a superior workplace.
TAGA Student Competition Winners
The TAGA Board of Directors congratulates all the students and chapters who participated in the competitions. This page lists all of the winners.