Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- The 2014 Ratios Survey Is Now Open
- Benchmark Compensation and Benefits Practices with the 2013 Annual Wage & Benefit Survey
- New Strategic Management Survey Analyzes the Key Features of Profit Leaders
- Dale Reindl, Reindl Bindery Company Will Be Inducted into the Class of 2014 BIA Hall of Fame
- Attendees of the 2014 BIA Annual Conference are invited to tour ABCO, Artifacture, and O’Neil Data
Equal Employment Opportunity is an area printers must still be mindful of in the context of the employment relationship. For example, as the country's work force ages, we...
Printing Industries of America Ratios - 2013-14
Printing Industries of America, in partnership with MargolisBecker, LLC, publishes 15 Ratios Volumes on an annual basis. Below we provide a short description of each volume to help you decide which...
Every employer in the U.S. needs to verify the identity and employment eligibility of new hires within three days. Employers need to use Form I-9 to complete this task and retain the form separate from the employee's personnel file. On this page you will find updates to Form I-9, "No-Match" employer suggested guidelines for when the government notifies an employer that an employee's name and social security number do not match, state-specific immigration laws, and E-Verify.