Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Showcase Your Company’s Technology and Research: TAGA 66th Annual Technical Conference Call for Papers
- Latest industry news, technology and developments from Printing Industries of America at Booth #4855 at PRINT® 13
- 2013 Ratios Survey Deadline Extended
- Graphic Arts Students Prepared for a Mixed-Media World
- A Monumental Shift—look into the highly anticipated session from Andrew Davis at Integrated Print Forum 2013
Print Quality Analysis
The Printing Industries of America’s Center for Technology and Research Print Analysis Laboratory offers the most advanced and comprehensive print analysis in the industry.
ISO 2846 Conformance
As customers continually demand higher and higher quality products, printers and suppliers must be prepared to meet these demands. In an effort to promote consistency and quality, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has developed a conformance standard for color and transparency of four-color process printing inks.
Technology & Research
Printing Industries of America’s Center for Technology and Research provides the printing industry with a single resource for technical information, testing and technical education.