PRINTING United Alliance advocates the printing industry by promoting print’s economic impact, environmental stewardship, and industry innovation. Under the leadership of Lisbeth Lyons, our industry’s voice is amplified with federal and state industry representation. The Alliance can effectively elevate policies that benefit the printing industry, its workforce, and its customers, while at the same time combatting policies that would be detrimental to industry innovation and success.
With more than 20 years of experience representing the voice of business and industry on Capitol Hill, Lisbeth advocates for public policies that protect and advance the economic future of the printing and packaging industry. She oversees PRINTING United Alliance’s legislative, political, and grassroots advocacy initiatives. Lisbeth holds a B.A. from DePauw University and a professional graduate certificate from The George Washington University School of Political Management. Lisbeth is often a featured speaker at premier industry conferences.
- Legislative updates on key issues impacting a diverse printing industry
- Issue Spotting: Trends in Public Policy
- Overviews of industry public relations campaigns and coalition initiatives on Capitol Hill
- Shifting the relationship between business and government from adversarial to collaborative in order to advance advocacy agendas
- Engaging stakeholders
- Election forecasting and results analysis; elections impact on industry advocacy agendas
- Leveraging business and industry political action committees to enhance visibility and advocacy success
- Role of women in government affairs and industry trade associations