Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Premier Print Awards
Start gathering your pieces and enter them into the 2013 Premier Print Awards competition. This prestigious international competition receives entries from all over the world from some of the best printers in the graphic communications industry. Enter your pieces online at www.printing.org/ppaentries.
Get the early bird discount when you enter your pieces via the online entry system by April 19, 2013. All entries must be submitted by the final entry deadline, May 17, 2013.
*New for the 2013 compeition—an updated Digital Printing category!
- N-1 Digital Printing—On-Demand
- N-2 Digital Printing—Brochures and Booklets (1, 2, or 3 colors)
- N-3 Digital Printing—Brochures and Booklets (4 or more colors)
- N-4 Digital Printing—Juvenile Books
- N-5 Digital Printing—Novelty Books
- N-6 Digital Printing—Cookbooks
- N-7 Customized/Personalized/Variable-Data Digital Printing
- N-8 Campaign
See an entire listing of categories at www.printing.org/ppacategories.
Important Dates for the 2013 compeition:
- July 8: Return all proofs to Mike Packard at email@example.com
- July 12: If you want your ad to be included in the Premier Print Awards Supplement—sent to 10,000 print buyers—your ad is due today. For more information, contact Mike Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 9: Attending the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards? Your R.S.V.P. is due today.
- September 8: Time to shine. The Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards is tonight in Chicago, IL.
About Premier Print Awards
The Premier Print Award Competition recognizes the highest quality printed pieces in various categories from around the world. Each year, only the most worthy pieces receive Awards of Recognition, Certificates of Merit, and the highest honor—the Benny statue. The Benny has become a universally recognized symbol for excellence in the printing industry. For more than sixty years, winners of the largest, most prestigious print competition in the world have leveraged this honor to gain a competitive advantage.
Benefits of Winning a Premier Print Award include:
- An invitation to the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards and web2awards—Best of Category winners receive a complimentary ticket
- Inclusion in the Premier Print Awards Supplement mailed to 10,000 print buyers
- Exposure to the media with a press release from Printing Industries of America
- A Benny statue, certificate, or plaque to proudly display
- Industy recognition
- A self-promotion kit to help endorse the win
- Premier Print Award imagery to display on your promotional pieces
Recipients of the Premier Print Awards have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Receiving an award in the competition will show your customers that you are among the elite in the industry. And your employees can feel proud knowing they work for a highly regarded company.
Premier Print Awards Team
Lisa Rawa, Vice President, Marketing, email@example.com
Mike Packard, Sponsorship Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on Saturday, October 22, 2005 (updated 05/17/2013)
- @RicohTweets @eryc_eyl @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd ...thanks!
- RT @wdhicks: RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- RT @ricohtweets: Thanks for all of the tweets this week! @eryc_eyl @wdhicks @RKBlackInc @TPLDrew @PPIassociation @PrintInd #FF
- TY! RT @julieshafferpia: More #FF love for #IPF13 friends @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco, @PrintMediaCentr & of course @NuttyFrankie
- @JulieShafferPIA @PrintInd @PPIassociation @copresco @PrintMediaCentr I'm doing a #FF tail shake <3 #IPF13