September 20, 2012, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania—Printing Industries of America’s Training Programs will offer its first-ever FREE webinar, Tuesday, October 16, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Attendees of The Fusion Market Bible—It’s What’s Next, presented by Lon Safko, CEO, Innovative Thinking, will learn about “interconnecting” traditional and digital marketing tools.
Business owners, marketing and public relations professionals, sales and operations managers and any professional interested in improving sales, marketing, and customer service are encouraged to register.
Attendees will learn:
- How to look at your traditional marketing in a completely different way and determine what’s working and what’s not.
- To use the “Trinity of Social Media” and understand why it will satisfy 90% of your social media needs.
- How to completely “fuse” your existing traditional and digital media into one amazing comprehensive plan.
- To create the perfect fusion marketing plan for your unique company.
- To use the Safko Wheel to uncover opportunities at a “Fractal” level!
- The true definition of strategy and how you can create amazing, effective tactics.
- To pull all of this together into in effective marketing plan.
- To create your marketing plan in three-dimensions!
Among the benefits of a Printing Industries of America membership is discounted or free webinar registration. For more information on the benefits of membership, visit www.printing.org/membership or click here.
For more information about all of Printing Industries of America’s training programs, visit www.printing.org/training. A full list of the upcoming workshops and events can be viewed at www.printing.org/events.
About Printing Industries of America
Printing Industries of America is the world’s largest graphic arts trade association, representing an industry with approximately one million employees. It serves the interests thousands of member companies. Together with its nationwide affiliate network, Printing Industries delivers products and services that enhance the growth, efficiency, and profitability of its members and the graphic communications industry through advocacy, education, research, and technical information.