Want a piece of a lucrative growth market? Then take a crash course covering everything you need to know to get up to speed on flatbed inkjet--including a review of everything from the types of machines, inks, and finishing equipment out there to real-world applications and markets that you can jump into!
Flatbed Inkjet--A Crash Course for Print Service Providers Webinar will be held on October 2, 2012, at 2:00 EST and is sponsored by Océ. This webinar is FREE for members and $99 for non-members.
Look forward to learning:
- The differences between true flatbed, hybrid, or rolling bed inkjet presses
- All about ink (UV pros and cons, colors, waste)
- Finishing options (irregular shapes, jigs, mounting)
- The different inkjet heads and importance of ink drop size
- Applications and opportunities
Inkjet printing is a $33.4 billion market today and is forecast to double by 2017. Signage is the largest sector in the inkjet printing realm, representing 57% of the market in 2011, much of it printed on flatbed inkjet presses. But the types of work a flatbed device can produce are almost endless.
This informative webinar will be presented by Printing Industry of America’s Julie Shaffer, Vice President of Digital Technologies. Register for this webinar and learn how to get in on this very profitable business opportunity.