Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Technology & Research
Printing Industries of America Technical Inquiry Desk
...free to Printing Industries members
Where do printers turn for answers to unusual technical questions? Printing Industries of America members can turn to the Technical Inquiry Desk. This free telephone consulting service has given countless member printers immediate help for technical and/or production problems.
Typical inquiries include ink and coatings, paper stock, image register, plates, and other prepress, printing, and bindery issues. Technical inquiries concerning MIS and prepress have increased significantly in the last few years.
The Technical Inquiry Desk provides unbiased advice and solutions to technical problems, based on the practical experiences of the staff and the resources of the research, consulting, and training groups. It's the help desk for the printing industry.
How valuable is the Technical Inquiry Desk to printers?
The thousands of phone calls that it fields each year saves members time and money and reduces frustration.
For more information, contact:
Printing Industries of America
(Note: Email inquiries MUST include the following information: your complete name, company, postal address and phone and fax numbers. For faster service include your Printing Industries member number.)
Published on Friday, September 23, 2005 (updated 03/15/2013)
- #Digital_Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive--Dr. Ronnie Davis featured in the @WSJ t.co/FwzSW8kcuo #print #economy
- Members, check out how you can save with @Performplus as part of the National Buying Power Program! t.co/B6LNfLAaNg
- @PrintInd Any photos of this nut up there? #printrocks
- I posted 101 photos on Facebook in the album "Integrated Print Forum 2013" t.co/ZbtwIspNJ0
- @PrintMediaCentr Well 3D #printing (me) showed up @PrintInd - that count? #printmedia #print #IPF13 t.co/KK4uAnryta