Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email email@example.com.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
Programs and Services
Industry Profile & Economics
Today's printing industry profit leaders need to know how current economic trends will impact their business.
Printing Industries of America’s Economic and Market Research Department keeps members informed with articles, advisories, and statistics addressing important industry issues.
Browse this section for information on trends in the general economic environment, future trends forecasts, quarterly print market updates, compensation data, financial benchmarking, and print import and export data. The Economic and Market Research Department provides an extended range of data and tools for virtually every aspect of your printing or graphic communications business.
Have questions? Contact Ron Davis, Printing Industries of America’s Chief Economist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ed Gleeson, Manager, Economic/Market Research, email@example.com. You can also reach the department by phone at 412-741-6860 ext. 756 or toll-free at 800-910-4283 ext. 756.
Published on Thursday, March 19, 2009 (updated 05/06/2009)
- RT @MyPrintResource: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/Sx5ijq1jBN @PostNet @printind
- @printrbot would you be willing to loan a device to @PrintInd? Want to show if off to legislators at Print's Voice event in DC next week!
- Looking for ways to reduce costs, waste, and setup time while adding value to products? Lean is the answer.... t.co/6EotMpuljp
- RT @PrintingNews: Digital Printing & Marketing Service Providers Thrive, Says PIA Chief Economist t.co/aEwEKVMYMN @PostNet @printind