The professionals in the Center for Print Economics and Management department offer a variety of products and services that help our members enhance their growth, efficiency, and profitability through up-to-date industry information, articles, advisories, and statistics addressing important industry issues.
Browse the links below for further information on trends in the general economic environment, future trends, compensation data, and print import and export data. The Center for Print Economics and Management provides an extended range of data and tools for virtually every aspect of your printing or graphic communications business.
Find out more about our financial benchmarking reports, the Dynamic Ratios, by visiting www.printing.org/ratios.
Click here to download the 2015 Ratios Survey Infographic!
- Financial Performance Assessment
- Dynamic Ratios Financial Benchmarking
- Budgeted Hourly Rates Software
- Strategic Planning Report
- Wage and Benefit Report
- Misc. Reports
- For answers to your print management and economic questions click here.
- Please click here to learn about the size of the industry.
- Flash Reports
- Click here to access Economic Reports such as Beyond the Horizon, Current Economic Trends, and Global Print Market Reports.
- Best Business Practices
- Compensation and Benefit Surveys and Reports
- Click here to purchase reports directly.
- Industry Briefing
- Industry News
- Economic Data Links
- Women, Minority, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Advantages for Printers
- Depreciation Schedule
Have questions? Contact the Professionals at the Center for Print Economics and Management by clicking here.