About Premier Print Awards
The Premier Print Award Competition recognizes the highest quality printed pieces in various categories from around the world. Each year, only the most worthy pieces receive Awards of Recognition, Certificates of Merit, and the highest honor—the Benny statue. The Benny has become a universally recognized symbol for excellence in the printing industry. For more than sixty years, winners of the largest, most prestigious print competition in the world have leveraged this honor to gain a competitive advantage.
SHIP YOUR ENTRIES TO:
PRINTING INDUSTRIES OF AMERICA ATTN: PREMIER PRINT AWARDS
301 BRUSH CREEK ROAD
WARRENDALE, PA 15086
Important Dates for the 2016 Premier Print Awards Competition:
- February 2016: The Premier Print Awards Entry System Opens
- April 20: Early Bird Deadline, submit your entries before this date to get the discounted rate.
- May 20: Entry Deadline, Don’t miss the fierce competition!
- June 8-10: 2016 PPA Judging, the moment of truth for all entrants.
- Late June 2016: Winners and Non Winners Notified, Winner Kits are Mailed, and all Benny Winners are Announced.
- July 15: Return all proofs to Mike Packard at email@example.com
- July 31: If you want your ad to be included in the Premier Print Awards Supplement—distributed to 10,000 print buyers—your ad is due today. For more information, contact Mike Packard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 9: Deadline to R.S.V.P. the 2016 Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards.
- September 25: Time to shine. The Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards in Orlando, FL.
Benefits of Winning a Premier Print Award include:
- An invitation to the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech™ Technology Awards—Best of Category winners receive a complimentary ticket
- Inclusion in the Premier Print Awards Supplement distributed to 10,000 print buyers
- Exposure to the media with a press release from Printing Industries of America
- A Benny statue, certificate, or plaque to proudly display
- Industy recognition
- A self-promotion kit to help endorse the win
- Premier Print Award imagery to display on your promotional pieces
Recipients of the Premier Print Awards have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Receiving an award in the competition will show your customers that you are among the elite in the industry. And your employees can feel proud knowing they work for a highly regarded company.
Premier Print Awards Team
Mike Packard, Manager, Sponsorship & Logistics, email@example.com
Thank you to the following companies who graciously support the Premier Print Awards.