Equipment Installations and Applications at In-Plants is based on a survey of 154 in-plant printing facilities conducted by In-plant Impressions in January 2023. Participants include in-plants serving diverse industries such as colleges and universities, the government, healthcare, and non-profit associations The report is part of the Printing Business Outlook Series, sponsored by Canon U.S.A., Inc. Topics covered include:
- Printing services are currently offered and planned additions over the next two years.
- The movement from offset to digital production capabilities and the reason for the movement.
- Applications printed with wide-format technologies and how volumes are trending.
- Plans to invest in specialty printing equipment to support embellishment.
- The sources in-plants draw on when making capital investment decisions and the percentages who purchase from a dealer, lease from a dealer, and purchase directly from an OEM.
The Key Results Sheet is available for everyone to download. PRINTING United Alliance members can download the full report below. If you have any questions please contact us at ResearchTeam@printing.org.
Key Results Sheet
Members Can Access the Full Report for FREE:
Login to Download the Full Report