Aimed to further measure the significant effect that supply chain shortages are having on the printing industry, the second-quarter 2022 PRINTING United Alliance/NAPCO Research State of the Industry Survey focused solely on measuring evolving supply chain dynamics and how printing companies are responding to them.Nearly 300 printing companies from across the United States and Canada participated in the survey. Topics for this targeted supply chain study included:
- Substrate availability and pricing changes
- Consumable availability and pricing changes
- Effects of supply chain disruption on revenue
- Supply chain market shifts and expectation trends
- Sentiment around major issues and solutions
The Executive Summary and Infographic is available for everyone to download. PRINTING United Alliance members can download the full report below. If you have questions, please contact us at If you have any questions please contact us at ResearchTeam@printing.org.