Communicating the technical details of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) information is a critical step in achieving employee understanding and meeting compliance requirements. It is more important than ever to seek and implement cost-effective compliance programs that add value to the organization, and this is where our EHS Affairs team can help. EHS training serves two roles: providing a way to standardize operations and to increase efficiency and meet mandatory training requirements. Companies that combine the two are able to increase productivity, reduce waste, increase efficiency, and improve employee morale--all while meeting their regulatory requirements.
The EHS staff has extensive practical experience with the applicable requirements and a strong background in the application of the rules. This powerful combination allows the tailoring of training to meet your needs and serve as a foundation for other programs. The custom EHS training programs can be structured to accommodate different types of printing operations, program formats, and the varied regulatory frameworks. The EHS staff can work with you by providing either direct employee training or train-the-trainer.
Example Training Topics
- DOT's Hazardous Materials Handling and Transportation
- EPA's Hazardous Waste Identification and Management
- OSHA Compliance Training for Supervisors
- Ergonomics Evaluation and Work Station Improvement
- Use of Fire Extinguishers
- OSHA's Emergency Evacuation Plans
- OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard for Chemical Safety
- OSHA's Personal Protective Equipment Standard for Injury Prevention
- OSHA's Lockout/Tagout and Machine Guarding for Safe Equipment Operation
- OSHA's Powered Industrial Trucks for Forklifts, Roll Trucks, and Pallet Jacks
ehs [at] printing.org (subject: EHS%20Training%20Services) (Contact the EHS team today to start your training services.)