About the Premier Print Awards
The Premier Print Awards Competition recognizes the highest quality printed pieces in various categories from around the world. Each year, only the most worthy pieces receive Awards of Recognition, Certificates of Merit, and the highest honor--the Benny statue. The Benny has become a universally recognized symbol for excellence in the printing industry. For more than sixty years, winners of the largest, most prestigious print competition in the world have leveraged this honor to gain a competitive advantage.
- About the Premier Print Awards
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Premier Print Award Categories
- 2017 Premier Print Award Winners
Important 2018 Dates
- February 2018 - Premier Print Awards entry system opens
- April 20, 2018 - Early-bird Premier Print Awards entry deadline
- May 18, 2018 - Premier Print Awards final entry deadline
- June 1, 2018 - Premier Print Awards judging
- July 20, 2018 - Deadline for 2018 Premier Print Award proofs
- August 3, 2018 - Deadline for advertisement in the 2018 Premier Print Awards Supplement
- September 4, 2018 - Deadline to RSVP for the 2018 Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech(tm) Technology Awards
- September 30, 2018 - 2018 Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech(tm) Technology Awards in Chicago, IL
Benefits of Winning a Premier Print Award
- An invitation to the Premier Print Awards Gala Featuring the InterTech(tm) Technology Awards--Best of Category winners receive a complimentary ticket
- Inclusion in the Premier Print Awards Supplement distributed to 10,000 print buyers
- Exposure to the media with a press release from Printing Industries of America
- A Benny statue, certificate, or plaque to proudly display
- Industry recognition
- A self-promotion kit to help endorse the win
- Premier Print Award imagery to display on your promotional pieces
- Recipients of the Premier Print Awards have been known to use their win as leverage in the industry. Receiving an award in the competition will show your customers that you are among the elite in the industry. And your employees can feel proud knowing they work for a highly regarded company.
Premier Print Awards Team
Mike Packard, Manager, Sponsorship & Logistics, mpackard [at] printing.org.
Become a Sponsor
Contact Printing Industries of America to find out how you can get in front of the best printers in the world. Build a personal relationship through face to face networking. You will also gain visibility through PIA national marketing campaign and communications vehicles to over 7,000 member companies as we promote the Premier Print Awards. Download the sponsorship brochure at the bottom of the page to review all your opportunities.
Thank you to the following companies who graciously support the Premier Print Awards.