Seeking Technology Set to Change History
Technology is at the core of continued print industry advancement and evolution. The 2018 InterTech(tm) Technology Awards acknowledge this important work, and Printing Industries of America is now seeking cutting-edge entries from the print and graphic arts industries.
2018 Entry Information
In order to be considered for an InterTech Technology Award, a technology piece must meet the following criteria:
- Commercially available in the marketplace for no longer than three years (five years under some circumstances)
- Proven in industrial/commercial applications
- Beyond beta testing (pre-release products are ineligible)
- Unique and innovative technology
These technologies may be ...
- Part of a particular product
- A family of products
- An option or enhancement to an existing product
- A stand-alone technology
- A particular product that is the result of an innovative technology (or combination of innovative technologies)
InterTech Technology Award Recipient Benefits
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter--sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech Lucite star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
2018 Entry Deadlines and Fees
Early Bird Deadline: March 31, 2018 - Entries with payments received by this date get a $500 discount off of the entry fee. Only payment must be received by this date, full application materials will still be accepted through the June 1, 2018 deadline.
Final Deadline: June 1, 2018 - full applications and supporting materials must be received to be considered for judging.
Fees for the 2018 InterTech Technology(tm) Awards are $2,000 per entry or $1,500 per entry for companies with less than $5 million in sales. Payment can be made online through the Printing Industries of America store via credit card, by check, or wire transfer.
Access additional information on eligibility and judging, application requirements, deadlines, fees, and previous recipients using the below links.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Past InterTech Award Recipients
- Past InterTech Award Entries
- InterTech Timeline
- InterTech Technology Application Requirements
- InterTech Technology Award Benefits
For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or 412-259-1710 (outside the U.S.)
Email: intertech [at] printing.org
- AMS LED UV System, AMS Spectral UV - A Baldwin Technology Company
- ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer, CGS Publishing Technologies International LLC
- ColorLogic ColorAnt 4.0, ColorLogic GmbH
- Esko XPS Crystal, Esko
- Gallus Labelfire 340, Gallus Ferd. Ruesch AG
- Prinect Press Center XL 2 with Intellistart 2, Heidelberg
- HP PageWide Web Press T490HD, HP Inc.
- HP PrintOS, HP Inc.
- JUST LED moduLight - Dual Illuminant D50/D65, JUST Normlicht, Inc.
- Komori Impremia IS29, Komori Corporation
- MGI AIS SmartScanner Intelligent Registration System, MGI Digital Technology
- Scodix Ultra Pro with Foil digital enhancement press, Scodix Ltd.
- Truepress Jet 520HD Continuous Feed Inkjet Press, Screen Americas
- Image Test Labs - Image Grader TM, TechnologyWatch, LLC