Since 1978 the InterTech Technology Awards sponsored by Printing Industries of America have honored the development of technologies predicted to have a major impact on the graphic arts and related industries. More than 80% of technologies that receive an award experience continued commercial success in the marketplace.
- AMS LED UV System, AMS Spectral UV - A Baldwin Technology Company
- ORIS Flex Pack // Web Visualizer, CGS Publishing Technologies International LLC
- ColorLogic ColorAnt 4.0, ColorLogic GmbH
- Esko XPS Crystal, Esko
- Gallus Labelfire 340, Gallus Ferd. Ruesch AG
- Prinect Press Center XL 2 with Intellistart 2, Heidelberg
- HP PageWide Web Press T490HD, HP Inc.
- HP PrintOS, HP Inc.
- JUST LED moduLight - Dual Illuminant D50/D65, JUST Normlicht, Inc.
- Komori Impremia IS29, Komori Corporation
- MGI AIS SmartScanner Intelligent Registration System, MGI Digital Technology
- Scodix Ultra Pro with Foil digital enhancement press, Scodix Ltd.
- Truepress Jet 520HD Continuous Feed Inkjet Press, Screen Americas
- Image Test Labs - Image Grader TM, TechnologyWatch, LLC
Entries for the 2018 InterTech Technology Award will be accepted starting in early 2018. Deadline is June 1 (early-bird discount available through March 31).
InterTech Technology Award Recipients benefit from...
- Your technology showcased in the InterTech publication sent to thousands of printers and graphic communications professionals
- Inclusion of your technology in Printing Industries of America's e-newsletter--sent to thousands of graphic communications companies around the world
- International press releases announcing your technology as an award recipient
- Being honored in front of hundreds of printing executives at the annual Premier Print Awards and InterTech Technology Awards Gala
- Use of the award logo and trademarks in your product marketing
- The coveted InterTech Lucite star which can be displayed at industry events around the world
In order to be considered for an InterTech Technology Award, a technology piece must meet the following criteria:
- Commercially available in the marketplace for no longer than three years (five years under some circumstances)
- Proven in industrial/commercial applications
- Beyond beta testing (pre-release products are ineligible)
- Unique and innovative technology
These technologies may be ...
- Part of a particular product
- A family of products
- An option or enhancement to an existing product
- A stand-alone technology
- A particular product that is the result of an innovative technology (or combination of innovative technologies)
For more information about the the InterTech Technology Awards, please use the links below to access the pages that explain eligibility and judging, application requirements, and deadlines and fees.
- Past InterTech Award Recipients
- Past InterTech Award Entries
- InterTech Timeline
- InterTech Technology Application Requirements
- InterTech Technology Award Benefits
- Awards Gala
For other inquiries:
Phone: 800-910-4283, ext. 710 or 412-259-1710 (outside the U.S.)
Email: intertech [at] printing.org