PRINTING United Alliance Scholarships are awarded to students who:
- Plan to or currently attend a PRINTING United Alliance Educational Institution Member school
- Are enrolled to attend a college/university for the Fall 2023 semester
- Are a full-time undergraduate student (registered for 12 or more credits) or a full-time graduate student (registered for 9 or more credits)
- Are committed to pursuing a career in graphic communications, printing technology or printing management
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Scholarship applications are judged on a combination of the following: scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in extracurricular activities, achievements earned and awards received, work experience, and academic and professional recommendations.