Pittsburgh, PA--Printing Industries of America is seeking speakers for its COLOR20 Conference to be held January 11-14, 2020 at the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa in San Diego, CA. COLOR20 focuses on color reproduction, management, consistency, and accuracy throughout the entire print production supply chain.
Speakers are needed for both general sessions given to the entire conference audience and practical, in-depth topics presented in breakout sessions. The primary audiences for this event are creatives and art directors, brand professionals, general commercial printers, packaging printers, wide-format printers, photographers, and videographers.
COLOR20 features a broad program that explores color throughout the print supply chain. We are especially interested in sessions examining:
- Color case studies sharing best practices and success stories
- Brand color management strategies
- Color management tips and techniques for photography, design, prepress, and commercial/packaging print production
- Technology that is shaping the future of color in the industry
- How-to sessions that go beyond just theory and delve into practical applications
- New and updated color standards and research study results
The deadline for proposals is Friday, June 28, 2019. All topic submissions will be reviewed by the Color Management advisory committee on the basis of expertise, overall quality, interest to the audience, relevance to the conference, value of contribution, and commitment to in-person presentation at the conference.
For more information on becoming a speaker at COLOR20 or to submit a proposal, please visit http://cmc.printing.org/call-for-speakers/.