By viewing this job description, you acknowledge that Printing Industries of America assumes no liability for the accuracy of information as it was submitted by various members of the association. The following is provided for "informational purposes only" so that your company may develop its own customized job descriptions. Companies viewing the following agree that they will customize their own job descriptions to meet production demands, operational procedures, recruiting criteria, performance criteria, and any required legal compliance.
Job Title: Office Support Team Leader
Department: Office Support
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This Job Description reflects management's assignment of essential functions. It does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned Management reserves the right to amend or modify this Job Description at any time in its sole discretion.
Overview: The Office Support Team Leader is responsible for overseeing all aspects of our front office area and can be the first line of contact with XYZ Customers typically either by phone and/or in person. The Office Support Team Leader works directly in conjunction with the Receptionist to provide information about our company to its Associates, customers, suppliers, and community and all other aspects of providing customer service in the front office area.
The Office Support Team Leader is also a backup for the Customer Support Administrator and Job Costing Administrator functions.
The Office Support Team Leader reports directly to the Human Resource Manager.
The Office Support Team Leader acts as liaison for achievement of administrative and clerical services to all Associates, suppliers, customers and other internal and external clients.
The Receptionist reports to the Office Support Team Leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the CEO, President and all other Associates as required by the individual situation
- Provides system administration services for the phone and voice mail system
- Provides system administration services for all necessary office machines throughout the front office area and facility
- Provides system administration services for cell phones and pager systems used by Associates while maintaining costs and proper approvals
- Creates, maintains and types required correspondence via applicable and available software packages in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrates ability to work together with other Associates to achieve corporate strategic, annual, departmental, and individual goals
- Reports to work on time and consistently with few absences
- Creates, maintains, types and distributes either via email, fax, or written communication all internal and external lists for the purposes of communicating the most current information such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Provides facility administrative support for situations such as relocating Associates and furniture, restructuring cubicles, carpeting, remodeling, etc.
- Provides technical support to all Associates in software environments such as Palm Pilot, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PSI, internet and others on an as-needed basis
- Coordinates all required aspects of company functions such as Quarterly Luncheon meetings, National Sales Meetings, Strategic Planning and other luncheon-type arrangements as requested.
- Administers and maintains a record-keeping system for "Grab Bag Program."
- Administers and maintains a record-keeping system for Savings Bond Purchase Program
- Creates, maintains and distributes record-keeping system for all meeting-related documentation, including Strategic Planning documentation on an annual as well as perpetually required basis
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other projects beneficial to the operation of XXXXXX as discussed and agreed upon with the Human Resource Manager
- Administers State of XXXXX notarial responsibilities as requested for Associates and other external clients on an as needed basis
- Provides backup for Customer Support Administrator functions as needed
- Provides backup for Job Costing Administrator functions as needed
- Develops, coordinates and maintains a library system located in Conference Room #1 as required
- Attends conferences and seminars to facilitate job-specific skill set improvement
Key Performance Indicators:
Management retains the right to evaluate, amend and/or modify key performance indicators at any time in its' sole discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deal with coworkers, customers, suppliers, and other individuals in a courteous, productive, professional and effective manner
- Ability to recognize and deal with priorities, rush work and problem situations in a productive and effective manner
- Ability to utilize administrative, clerical and computer or office equipment skills, and to stay focused while providing information or assistance to other Associates in a timely manner as it relates to the individual situation
- Ability to firmly but tactfully handle the satisfactory resolution of associate, telephone or guest-related problems and priority-related issues
- Ability and desire to excel in knowledge of the Office Support Team, its value to the company and how it supports the Company's strategic plan
- Ability to learn now skills while maintaining essential job functions
- Ability to manage and positively motivate and retain Receptionist in his/her essential job functions, including providing regular, timely and effective performance feedback as well as documented development plans and on time performance appraisals.
- Knowledge of the computer software and tools necessary to perform effectively in the position.
Educational Background and Experience:
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems utilized or obtained for use at XXX location
- 1-2 years previous experience managing a front office environment in a business similar in size to
Miscellaneous Position Requirements:
- Must be able to pass any required company drug tests