Guaranteed Sales. Consistent Growth. Proven Results.
Are you satisfied with your sales figures? Is your sales team focused on solutions? Do you want a program that will instill accountability and increase sales? Now is your chance.
PIA's Advanced Sales Training program, with its hands-on learning approach, provides you with an immediate focus on new business activity that will transform your sales strategy, boost your volume, and make you more money. This program is built to deliver results, combining online learning modules with live, one-on-one coaching from Bill Farquharson, a sales expert who has direct experience selling print products and services.
Give us 90-days and we will help you elevate your sales. Guaranteed.
Choose from one of two course options:
This course gets your sales team enthusiastic about selling digital/inkjet printing and earning more orders. We know the fastest way to increase your digital and inkjet sales volume with proven expertise.
- Learn how to identify the best digital/inkjet prospects and overcome objections
- Master how to position and sell digital/inkjet at profitable, no-bid prices
- Discover which vertical markets provide the best opportunities
- Increase ROI
Get your team in front of decision makers and grow your new business sales by double digits. This course is for anyone looking for big-time sales success.
- Learn high-quality skills to solve problems, earn orders, and increase new business sales
- Walk away with the ability to identify business needs for game-changing accounts
- Gain the skills to design a solution for each vertical
- Increase ROI
PIA Members--$499 in three monthly installments or $1497 as a one-time purchase (per person)
Non-members--$799 in three monthly installments or $2397 as a one-time purchase (per person)
How It Works
- Choose which option best suits your needs: Developing Your Digital and Inkjet Sales Strategy or Maximizing Profits through Verticals.
- You will receive an email with login instruction to access the eLearning modules and a copy of the course workbook will be mailed to you.
- The course instructors, Bill Farquharson and Kelly Mallozzi, will contact you directly to set up your coaching sessions.