iLearning Center Launch Week January 22-26
Daily Demonstrations: Monday-Friday at 3pm
See how the new iLearning Center looks with a 15-minute live demonstration and tour with VP of Education & Training Joe Marin!
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST
An employee who feels growth in their career is more loyal to an organization, and eLearning is a tool that provides development opportunities. A company that encourages eLearning as part of an employee's regular job function sees revenue generated per employee that is 26% higher as compared to those that do not. Join Joe Marin to discuss how to establish a culture of learning within your organization by leveraging Printing Industries of America's newest included member benefit, the iLearning Center eLearning platform.
You Will Learn
- The shocking eLearning stats that show why eLearning must be part of your organization's culture and employee growth plan.
- Current eLearning trends, and how it can benefit your staff and organization.
- The difference between content and context when it comes to learning.
- Why certifications are important for your employees, your business, and your customers.
Friday, January 26, 2018 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST
Looking for ways to combat dreaded employee turnover and institutional knowledge loss? Join Adriane Harrison to learn how thoughtful training and development plans keep employees happy and help them reach their maximum potential.
Ongoing development is one of the top five perks employees seek from their work--a recent Gallup survey found 87% of millennials find career development important. As younger workers continue to enter the workforce, investment in training has become a vital component of organizational success.
You Will Learn
- Why providing career development helps your company attract and retain superior talent.
- How to create a plan for providing technical training, cross training, and mentorship opportunities.
- Why investing in employee development translates to engaged employees dedicated to your company.
Save 10% off Premium content like IPP and CSR Certifications and the ever popular Power Selling training program! Enter promo code: ILCLAUNCH at check out to apply your discount. Offer expires January 31st.
Log in to the new iLearning Center by Friday, January 26th for your chance to win great prizes like an Amazon Echo Dot, Starbucks Gift Cards, and much more!