You Will Learn How To
- Use flexible scheduling to attract and retain employees
- Establish a culture of ongoing learning and employee development
- Properly manage the resulting issues of data security, protection of trade secrets, and overtime within your company
- Create a positive and inclusive working environment for skilled individuals who are differently abled
- Tell a compelling story about your company that does double duty to attract both new talent and new customers
Who Should Attend
- HR Professionals
- Business Owners
HR Ready! will be presented in five 1-hour sessions, over five days via GoToMeeting, an easy-to-use web conferencing platform. Attendees can participate from the comfort of their office, using their computer or tablet to watch presentation content and listening via their phone or computer speakers. This is an interactive event--attendees can ask questions and receive answers throughout. Specific login instructions will be provided upon registration.
Get HR Ready!
Human Resources staffing, policies, and procedures are critically important to prepare companies for the future. This means driving engagement initiatives, preserving a positive and collaborative work environment, and providing career growth opportunities--all while making sure that employees are happy and productive.
HR Ready! is designed to prepare our companies now, for the future. Get the most up-to-date information and insights on the latest trends and innovations and ideas on how to build and develop your employee talent to give your company the ultimate competitive advantage.
Printing Industries of America's HR Ready! event provides HR leaders with a convenient, powerful, and practical learning experience. Register today!
Following the event, all recordings from HR Ready! will be posted in a resource center where you can access and view the presentations at your convenience.