2:00-3:00 PM Eastern Time
Free for Printing Industries of America (PIA) and Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) Members
$39 for non-members
While there is great interest in continuous improvement (CI) in the printing and graphic arts industry, most small companies struggle to implement lean manufacturing and CI initiatives. In this session we will explore three key metrics that will allow companies of all sizes to simply and effectively get started on their journey towards improved customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness.
You Will Learn
- The three metrics that will tell you everything you need to know to improve customer satisfaction and operational effectiveness
- Data collection methods to automate KPI processes
- Communication strategies to ensure successful outcomes in driving change
- Best practices for sharing metrics with employees
Who Should Attend
- Owners, CEOs, presidents of printing small to medium sized printing and converting companies
- General and plant managers
- Customer service managers
Printing Industries of America
Steve Anzalone's passion is to improve results by seeking out the intersection of employee engagement and operational excellence. He brings over 35 years of experience in graphic arts business and operations management, team building, and process improvement. He was formerly the president and COO of HardingPoorman Group in Indianapolis where he led an operations team in sheetfed UV printing, digital printing, mailing, fulfillment and wide format production while building a state-of-the-art facility. He oversaw ISO and quality assurance activities to ensure that the compliance requirements of demanding customers were being met. Previously, he founded Full Court Press, an early digital printing firm in the Indianapolis market and a leader in print-on-demand production. He also served as Chief Operating officer at The Printing Company, an award-winning commercial printer and leader in desktop publishing.
This webinar is being presented in support of the 2019 Continuous Improvement Conference, April 14-17 in Dallas. The conference is the only annual industry event focused on helping companies pursue operational excellence with Lean manufacturing and other management approaches.