Free for PIA members
$49 for non-members
Presented by Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corp.
(IPISC) IPISC is the world leader in intellectual property insurance. With more than 25 years of experience, no other company matches our team's knowledge base or track record of results.
Looking for ways to combat Non-Practicing Entities (NPEs) also known as Patent Trolls? The NPEs are firms with the sole business of launching patent claims against targeted companies that can cost millions of dollars in fees to defend. Suits are often directed at a company's Non-Core Product(s) and not the products they make, use, or sell for profit. What can you do? IPISC can help you to defend against infringement allegations and challenge the validity of the patent asserted against you.
You Will Learn NOT to
- Expect the US Government to enforce your IP rights
- Assume that you won't get sued
- Assume you have IP-specific coverage with general liability insurance
- Believe your company is without IP infringement risk IP Insurance is not too expensive. Learn what you can do to fight back!
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Risk Managers
- Controllers/Financial Managers
Maureen J. Veterano, JD, ARM
Intellectual Property Insurance Services Corp.