Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
More creative and color-critical decisions are made on an LCD display than on any other device or media. Yet, most of us are not managing our displays properly to ensure that what we're seeing on our display is as close as possible to what the final printed product will look like. It's easy--you just need to know a few basic things! This webinar will give you all the requirements and how-tos for calibrating and profiling displays for color-accurate soft proofing.
You will learn
- What is soft proofing? It's different for photographers versus printers
- Requirements you need for success--there's just a few!
- The 5 steps to a color accurate display
- How to use Adobe CC applications to view color accurately
- The ideal soft proofing viewing environment
Who should attend:
- Prepress technicians
- Press operators
- Anyone who had to view color accurately on their display
Vice President, Education and Training
Printing Industries of America