Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
Tariffs--on paper, on aluminum, and more--are the hottest and ever-changing topic in manufacturing today. Trade policy is notoriously complex, and downstream customers, like printing companies, can be left feeling confused or ignored by the tariff process. PIA and its nationally known legal experts will help you understand the basics and how you as a customer may be impacted now or in the future. Cut through the partisan rhetoric and get straight to the facts during this timely webinar. Plus, learn how to be your company's best advocate in navigating this new world of tariffs.
You Will Learn
- Tariffs 101: Where do you as a downstream customer fit into the process?
- Status of key tariffs currently impacting the printing and graphic communications industry
- What's the tariffs end game? Analysis of potential outcomes
- What you can do to best advocate for your company's interests in the new world of tariffs
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and Presidents
- Sales and Sourcing Managers
J. Nicole Bivens Collinson
President, International Trade & Government Relations
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.
International Trade, Customs & Export Law