Private sector printers supply approximately $270,000,000 worth of goods and services to the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO) annually.
How can your company become a supplier to the Federal Government?
Deborah Snider, Senior Vice President of Government Print Management - The GPO Experts - answers that question and more. Gain insight into the ins and outs of becoming a print supplier to the GPO. Understand what makes GPO work different from commercial accounts. Discover how government work can maximize bottom line profitability. Learn how to succeed with the people and equipment you already have.
You Will Learn
- The ins and outs of becoming a properly registered and qualified GPO supplier
- The kind of work the GPO buys and how that is an opportunity for you
- How the GPO is different from commercial clients
- Why GPO work is perfect for filling open capacity
- How you can succeed without investing in more people or equipment
- Why access to enhanced information, coaching and services are crucial to success
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and presidents
- Sales managers
- Plant managers
- Operations and production managers
Senior Vice President
Government Print Management