Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
There's a changing relationship between learning and working. What we learn today will likely not be relevant in just a few short years. As a result of this trend, employees need support in training opportunities to stay relevant and productive. A trained staff is more productive, happier, and stick around longer. But what's the right formula and more importantly, what is your company's responsibility in all of this? Attend this webinar and learn what "good" looks like when it comes to learning and gain real insights on how you can help your employees take control of their own development.
You Will Learn
- The changing relationship between learning and working.
- "Old" thinking and "new" thinking when it comes to changes in careers, jobs, and work.
- Work has become the primary place where we learn--what you can do to support and foster employee development.
- What the perfect balance of training and education looks like.
- Printing Industries of America educational resources that can help you, your company, and your employees.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and presidents
- HR Professionals
Vice President, Education and Training
Printing Industries of America