Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
Is your printing salable?
How do you know?
By visually assessing, but everyone looks at color differently?
How about density measurements?
This webinar will provide a methodology to measure your prints and know if they are salable or not! Get production, sales, and management all on the same page and eliminate guesswork and subjectivity while minimizing job makeready and rejected prints.
You Will Learn
- How to develop plant-wide salability tolerance
- Difference between process control and color conformance
- What color patch values should be used in color bars
- Establish baselines for your print manufacturing device
- Learn how closely your printers are matching a standard (GRACoL)
- Learn how closely your printers are matching to one another (proof to press)
- Receive a trial application to measure and benchmark your printing devices
Who Should Attend
- Owners, financial stakeholders
- VP production
- Quality manager
- Prepress operators
- Digital operators
- Flexo operators
- Sheetfed operators