Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
Being able to quickly and effectively evaluate color is critical--no matter what your role is in the print production process. Whether you're in prepress, in the pressroom, a CSR, or a sales rep, you need to be able to visually identify color problems and communicate them with accuracy to your internal and external customers. In this fast-paced webinar, we'll cover techniques you can use to quickly and methodically evaluate color visually and communicate what you see using proper, precise color terminology.
Attend this webinar to eliminate color communication errors with the goal of reducing rework and job turnaround time!
You Will Learn
- Basic concepts for viewing color
- Three ways color goes bad, and how to properly identify it
- How to communicate color accurately and effectively
- Using live examples, how to apply what you've learned in this webinar
Who Should Attend
- Prepress technicians
- Press operators
- Customer services representatives
- Anyone who works with color reproduction
Vice President, Education and Training
Printing Industries of America