According to a recent Printing Industries of America survey, onboarding new sales representatives is a key issue for many organizations. How do you make a proper assessment? What are key questions to ask? What do you need to look for while making an effective assessment? Do you have the right support system in place to bring on a new sales rep? You know who you want to hire and what your criteria is--the key is to make sure that their goals are in line with yours!
In this fast-paced webinar, you'll learn what to look for during the hiring process and how to make an assessment to determine if the prospect is a good fit within your organization. We'll also go beyond the hiring process, and provide a solid path for onboarding, training, and establishing the proper support system for success during those critical first few months of employment.
You Will Learn
- What to look for and how to make an effective assessment
- Establish benchmarks and common goals
- How to create a training and support system
- The importance of a mentor and support team
- How to use the Touch Point system to help the reps create a plan
- Selling cycles for each account
- Ways to penetrate accounts to maximize relationships
- How to hold the sales representative accountable for their plan
Who Should Attend
- Sales Managers
- HR Professionals
Free for Printing Industries of America Members
$39 for non-members