OSHA's revised Hazard Communication Standard is now in effect, and OSHA expects full compliance. The revisions were made to align the requirements with those in the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
This webinar will cover the basic requirements of the Hazard Communication Standard and demonstrate how to develop a written program. Each attendee will receive a template that they can customize for their facility.
The Hazard Communication Standard is the most often cited regulation for the printing industry. Don't let OSHA catch you unprepared; sign up now!
What You Will Learn
- Required elements of a written program
- Strategies for developing a chemical inventory
- Safety data sheets (SDS) management
- How to make a compliant secondary container label
- Employee training requirements
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and presidents
- Plant managers
- Operations and production managers
- HR managers
- EHS managers
Kaitlin Rundle, EHS Associate, Environmental, Health, and Safety Affairs, Printing Industries of America
$25 for Printing Industries of America (PIA) members
$49 for non-members