Free for members
$29 for non-members
COVID-19 has severely disrupted the economy and print markets. This webinar examines current trends in the economy and analyzes the impact on the economy and print over the next 12 months.
You Will Learn
- How deep will the recession be?
- How long will the recession last?
- What will be the impact on print sales?
- What will happen to printers' profits?
- Will there be longer-term disruptions and shifts in print demand and printer operations?
Who Should Attend
- Upper-level managers
Dr. Ronnie H. Davis, Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Printing Industries of America
David Wilaj, MA, Economist, Printing Industries of America