Free for Printing Industries of America members
$29 for non-members
Just making more sales calls may not be the answer to increasing your sales. You'll need a more focused approach, targeted to leveraging your strengths in the marketplace. Buyers have changed what they buy, and how they buy - how have you changed to better align your efforts with their expectations? You need a plan for both retention and new business development that also aligns with the goals of your business.
Your sales team will need the proper tools, guidance, and support to be successful. Attend this webinar, learn how to set up a plan with measurable steps and provide a proper path for recruiting, onboarding, training, and supporting your business development sales team.
You Will Learn
- Who are your selling to and why?
- Should you do more of the same, or change the strategy?
- What are triggering events, and why do they matter?
- What should your business development plan include?
- How does marketing and lead generation play into this?
- How to build a comp plan that supports your business goals
- Establish key expectations for success
- How will you know if it's working?
- How to create the right training and support system
- The importance of a mentor and support team - the role of senior leadership
Who Should Attend
- Sales Managers
- HR Professionals