Let's face it, repetitive tasks are a part of every prepress environment. They can be boring, time consuming, and just plain annoying! Wouldn't it be great to reduce or eliminate many of these repetitive tasks to increase productivity and accuracy? It can be done!
Automation tools can be as simple as using what you currently have built into common prepress applications to custom coding and full-blown automation platforms. Attend this webinar, reduce those pesky repetitive tasks, and learn seven tips that can be easily implemented and cover a wide range of budgets and capabilities.
You Will Learn
- How to use Photoshop Action palette to make "macros"
- How to use Photoshop Generator to create, resize, resample layers automatically.
- How to use built-in scripts to automate file creation in Photoshop and add hidden capabilities to Illustrator and InDesign
- How to create custom scripts using Adobe's free ExtendScript Toolkit to further automate the Adobe Creative Suite
- How to use preflight and fix PDFs en masse
- How to use Mac OS X built-in Automator to rename, resize, rotate images
- Capabilities of full blown automation systems such as Enfocus Switch
Who Should Attend
- Prepress professionals
- Anyone who works with files destined for print
Co-Founder, Rods and Cones, Inc.