Who Should Attend
- Top executives
- Operations managers
- Prepress and production managers
- Technology and research managers
- IT professionals
You Will Learn
- The culture change and buy-ins needed make automation happen
- Workflow steps being automated today
- Software and knowledge required
- Getting started with "low-hanging fruit"
- Interfacing with back-office operations
- Hidden benefits of automation
- How to overcome obstacles that all companies face
- Case studies in automation
Automation Ready! will be presented in four sessions via ReadyTalk, an easy-to-use web conferencing platform. Attendees can participate from the comfort of their office, using their computer or tablet to watch presentation content and listening via their phone or computer speakers. This is an interactive event--attendees can ask questions and receive answers throughout. Specific login instructions will be provided upon registration.
Get Insight, Get Integrated, Get Efficient
Print automation is critical to maintaining your company's competitive advantage. In most printing companies, digital printing has the highest volume of jobs and shortest runs, but should not have the smallest profit margin! Given the volume, these jobs represent a great opportunity for cost savings and efficiency gains.
Regardless of the printing process, reducing or eliminating touchpoints in job submission, production, and back-office operations is essential to boosting profits. Is it possible to have full automation in these processes? Automation Ready! provides the roadmap to automate wasteful, time-consuming touchpoints in printing workflows using proven strategies, tools, and procedures. Get insight, get integrated, get efficient--get Automation Ready!