NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Audience Development Department is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist, with a focus on social media and SEO, to join our team. This role will be responsible for implementing and optimizing content marketing strategies to build brand awareness and grow target audiences across multiple segments.
Success in this role requires the ability to analyze and interpret data to drive creative decision-making in the areas of content strategy, content distribution, social media and search. We are looking for someone who prefers a collaborative work environment and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo!
Role and Responsibilities:
● Analyze the performance of a brand’s content strategy and provide data-driven recommendations for quality content that will drive traffic, engagement and conversion
● Create and execute social media strategy for 4+ brands; improve social media presence by building channel-specific strategies, identify new channel opportunities, analyze performance to provide data-driven solutions and identify workflow improvements
● Own the SEO strategy of 4+ websites; continually improve search rankings by monitoring and analyzing performance, identifying improvement opportunities and working alongside various teams on implementation
● Identify opportunities for cross-brand promotion of content and product offerings
● Understand the voice of multiple brands, what engages their target audience, and be able to switch frequently
● Utilize analytics tools to monitor performance and optimize campaigns as well as build an understanding of user behavior in each target audience segment
● Stay up to date on content marketing, social media and SEO best practices/strategies
● Execute monthly reporting to key stakeholders on performance of content, website traffic, social media and SEO
Requirements for Success:
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
● 2+ years of experience in audience development, marketing or related role
● Passionate about content and its ability to engage users at each stage of the funnel
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide clear solutions and recommendations
● Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, an SEO tool and social scheduling tool
● Experience with SEMRush, Parse.ly, and/or Hootsuite a plus
● Proven experience executing social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and SEO with positive results
● Familiarity using Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and/or Reddit for business is a plus
● Experience using design tools to develop promotional creative (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)
● Ability to utilize and identify emerging platforms for web, SEO and social media management/measuring
● Familiarity with WordPress and project management tools is a plus
● Excellent writing and proofreading skills
● Exceptional communication and project management skills
● Has a team-player mindset and thrives in collaborative work environments
● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.