PRINTING United Alliance, the largest national graphic arts trade association, represents an industry with approximately one million employees and serves the interests of thousands of member companies. We deliver to our members products and services that enhance their knowledge, growth, efficiency, and profitability through advocacy, research, education, and networking.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
PRINTING United Alliance recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life, and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Membership Coordinator will help serve as a primary touch point for members, prospective members, educators and students. The Membership Coordinator will also share front desk responsibilities (including, but not limited to, live chat support on the website, checking main voice mail inbox, and monitoring membership mailboxes) with the other Membership Coordinators on staff.
- Performs outgoing calls to members, prospective members, educators, and students
- Creates and executes outgoing recruitment call campaigns for educators and students
- Manages membership data and reporting in a custom SalesForce AMS system
- Works with the Membership Team to identify onboarding solutions for new members
- Works closely with Marketing Team to identify trends in Member requests and interests
- Responsible for occasional edits and fact checks promotional material prior to deployment
- Works with Alliance Subject Matter Experts to have a deep understanding of programs and services available to members
- Answer telephone calls as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to cold-call
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High school diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred
- Knowledge of the printing industry, or previous experience with a printing company is a plus.
Email resume and cover letter stating salary requirements to email@example.com.
PRINTING United Alliance is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship,
without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status,
parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is
decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.