In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The ideal candidate is a continuous learner who leverages their understanding of digital advertising, marketing technology operations, audience, and customer service to support, execute and optimize internal and external client marketing campaigns. This critical thinking, self-starter, pays attention to detail and has a commitment to delivering high quality service and optimal outcomes.
- Supports display and video ad campaigns for advertising clients, including trafficking order entry, order fulfillment monitoring, audience engagement metrics, analysis.
- Collaborate with sales team on pre- and post-sale order details and inventory, ensuring that vendor partners have all required information to successfully launch campaigns.
- Optimizes order fulfillment through monitoring of volume requirements and audience response metrics including behavioral targets, geographic parameters, content placement, conversion rate and subscriber profile targets.
- Interacts with and navigates multiple enterprise-level systems to gather all required data to successfully execute and deliver on client's advertising campaigns
- Anticipates, mitigates, or troubleshoots adverse scenarios in systems/integration, but recognizes scenarios requiring escalation, that may impact potential revenue or campaign fulfillment.
- Maintains and seeks out new vendor relationships through regular communications and monitoring of the everchanging ad tech landscape.
- Provides suggestions on operational improvements by understanding the intersection of digital ad tech and marketing operations within our unique industry.
- Manage reconciliation & auditing needs, providing campaign delivery metrics to ensure compliance and accurate billing.
- 2-3 years of experience working in display and video advertising, social media marketing, search engine marketing, marketing operations, or digital operations.
- Well versed in ad tech concepts and digital terminology (especially cookies, conversion pixels, contextual targeting, CDP, DMP, IAB standards, DSP, SSP, etc.)
- Demonstrates an understanding of PPC, SEM, SMM, native advertising, retargeting, viewability, brand safety.
- Understands digital media campaign optimization including programmatic display, pre-roll video, ppc/ppl platforms, paid search platforms, and paid social platforms.
- Understands the difference between Google Ads, Google Adsense, and Google Ad Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager (GAM/DFP), Liveintent or PowerInbox, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook/Meta for Business, or Google Tag Manager is preferred.
- Familiarity with the media planning process, ad buying process, customer data platforms, or B2B marketing is preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAPCO Media, LLC is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.