All Fiery for Display Graphics Premier Partners must complete a series of training and certifications and obtain the most up-to-date knowledge of Fiery products. Alder Color Solutions currently has two certified display graphics experts and professionals plus a growing team of certified display graphics sales specialists, making them highly equipped with expertise in Fiery for Display Graphics products.
“I am proud of our Alder Color Solutions team, to be recognized as the first — and currently only — EFI Display Graphics Premier Partner in the United States,” says Marty Davis, co-president of Alder Color Solutions. “This shows not only our commitment to our partnership with EFI and their Fiery products, but also our technical and sales teams’ commitment to being on the leading edge of technology and solutions. Our teams are constantly improving their skills so that we can offer our mutual customers the very best experience and service.”
EFI Fiery XF/Fiery proServer 7.3 & Fiery Prep-it
In the fall of 2021, EFI unveiled the launch of Fiery XF/Fiery proServer version 7.3 along with the new EFI Fiery Prep-it workflow software. The new digital front end (DFE) and workflow solution for display graphics and industrial printing provides advanced automation that aims to help organizations simplify operations, reduce operator training, and achieve consistent high-quality color output across many inkjet printers and cutters.
New highlighted features include:
• Over 180 new supported printer drivers, allowing more organizations with mixed-manufacturer printers to utilize the products with their workflows and achieve greater production efficiencies with less operator training.
• More efficient and flexible ways to print and cut, with the new capability to mix and match cutting equipment with print and cut printers.
• Faster, more powerful color management including a new printing mode that can reduce the processing time of jobs that include spot colors, plus a new Clean Colors mode that delivers more intense and vibrant prints.
• Automated cutting workflows and cut path control with brand new Fiery Prep-it delivers industry-leading true-shape nesting to save more media in comparison to other competitor solutions.
• Offerings tuned to the unique needs of proofing vs production markets, aiming to give customers in each segment exactly what they need, including Fiery Color Profiler Option, at the right price.
“We are excited to have Alder Color Solutions as our very first Fiery for Display Graphics Premier Partner in the US,” states Lori Lawrence, Americas Fiery for Display Graphics sales manager. “Alder has been a close EFI partner for many years and there is no doubt of the great synergy between our companies. Now, with the new partner program, we can further strengthen ourselves as a team to offer the best sales and service to our customers.”
Alder Color Solutions is officially listed under EFI’s Fiery for Display Graphics Premier Partner network, for North America. The latest Fiery XF software release and additional options are also available on aldertech.com.