A large portion of GT Labels & Packaging’s client base requires dynamic labels with intricate artwork and designs, such as shading, oftentimes in small runs. To deliver a variety of high-quality label types for its broad range of clients, GT Labels & Packaging implemented the SurePress L-4533AW. The SurePress L-4533AW features a remarkable color gamut to deliver accurate spot colors and gradients required for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging.
“When researching the best digital label press for our business, color and quality were top of mind,” says Greg Randall, president, GT Labels & Packaging. “After sending a few files to be printed, the Epson SurePress was the only solution with spot-on, accurate colors. This digital label press has suited our business and helped us deliver on our promise of consistently delivering quality products to customers quickly.”
“The SurePress L-4533 is one of the leading selling digital inkjet label presses on the market today and it adds flexibility and efficiency to the print shop,” says Mike Pruitt, senior product manager, Epson America. “For custom prime label providers like GT Labels & Packaging, the SurePress delivers the technology needed to offer a variety of label printing options and ensure there is a fit for nearly every customer need.”
“Looking ahead, when it comes time to once again expand shop floor machinery to keep up with increased demand, we wouldn’t opt for a bigger or faster machine,” says Randall. “Instead, I would choose to duplicate what we currently have on the floor because the SurePress is a true workhorse.”
Driving the SurePress L-4533AW is the included Wasatch RIP, an advanced workflow automation solution to streamline orders, minimize production errors, help increase productivity, and run print production effectively.
More about the SurePress L-4533AW
- Delivers High-Quality Labels: MicroPiezo inkjet technology and a wide color gamut deliver spot colors and gradients required for branded prime labels and packaging
- Versatile Substrate Support: Prints on a range of standard, off-the-shelf materials including uncoated, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, film, clear, and metallic substrates
- Ease of Operation: Automated printing means one operator can run several units at one time
- Industrial Inks: Seven-color, durable, water-based, resin-coated pigment inks provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates
Epson’s SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For inquiries in North America, contact:
- Western Region: Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Region: Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or email@example.com
- Eastern Region and Canada: Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or firstname.lastname@example.org