Orbus employees are surveyed by Best and Brightest to rate Orbus on the following:
• Employee Compensation & Benefits
• Employee Enrichment & Engagement & Retention
• Employee Education & Development
• Recruitment, Selection & Orientation
• Employee Achievement & Recognition
• Communication and Shared Vision
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Work-Life Balance
• Community Initiatives
• Strategic Company Performance
“The Best and Brightest is a powerful community of elite leaders who share ideas and practices, and have proven they are employers of choice. Best and Brightest winning companies have also been a voice for important actions in creating a sustainable culture that works, ensuring the wellbeing of their employees come first,” says Jennifer Kluge, president and CEO, Best and Brightest Programs.
“Orbus is immensely focused on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and the impact it has on its employees, customers and the communities where it operates,” says Gary Keefer, CEO of Orbus.
“The National Best & Brightest accolade affirms Orbus’ commitment to demonstrate best practices and be leaders in employment standards, year after year. We are very proud of this achievement.”