"Ricoh's new activation plans allow flexibility based on business needs, and give our customers the chance to add more impact to their customers' jobs with up to seven available specialty toners," says Heather Poulin, VP, commercial & industrial printing marketing and portfolio management, Ricoh USA. "Our commitment to helping customers uncover opportunities for growth with innovative, agile business practices that set them up for long-term success and find new ways to engage their customer base was the primary driver for developing these activation plans."
To simplify complexity for customers and increase flexibility, Ricoh has streamlined its RICOH Pro C7200X series to three models: the RICOH Pro C7200X, RICOH Pro C7210X, and RICOH Pro C7210SX. Each comes standard with four-color print at an affordable price point, and customers can then choose to activate 5th Color capabilities based on their own business needs.
Activating the 5th Color station is as simple as choosing an activation plan, and empowers printers to produce high-value, five-color applications that help them stand out from the competition, including:
• Embellishing high-end jobs using gold and silver toners
• Ensuring brand integrity and expanding color gamut
• Reproducing realistic flesh tones on colored media using white toner
• Enhancing print's impact using clear toner to make specific details pop
• Creating unique, distinctive security patterns and watermarks with invisible red toner