NAPCO Media, a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance, is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
The Audience Development Department is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist, focused on audience growth, to join our expanding team. This role will be responsible for implementing and optimizing content marketing strategies to build brand awareness and grow target audiences across multiple segments.
Success in this role requires the ability to analyze and interpret data to drive creative decision-making and strategic guidance in the areas of content strategy, content distribution, social media and search. We are looking for someone who prefers a collaborative work environment and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute content marketing campaigns meant to drive audience from awareness through to conversion utilizing organic and paid channels such as email, native ads, search and social media
- Project manage audience acquisition campaigns and coordinate execution between other team members and departments
- Work closely with Marketing and Art to develop promotional creative for various channels
- Identify opportunities for cross-brand promotion of content and product offerings
- Optimize use of paid media budget with a focus on quality conversions
- Understand the voice of multiple brands and be able to switch frequently to create promotional copy in the form of emails, landing pages, social media ads, native ads and more
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor performance and optimize campaigns as well as build an understanding of user behavior in each target audience segment
- Stay up to date paid social media and search marketing best practices
- Execute monthly reporting to key stakeholders on performance of audience acquisition initiatives
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in audience development, marketing or related role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide clear solutions and recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Proven experience executing social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) and search ads with positive results; familiarity using Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and/or Reddit for business is a plus
- Passionate about content and its ability to engage users at each stage of the funnel
- Experience using design tools to develop promotional creative (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva)
- Familiarity with WordPress and project management tools is a plus
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- Has a team-player mindset and thrives in collaborative work environments
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.