- Hazardous waste identification
- Proper collection and management of hazardous waste
- Understanding generator classification and management requirements
- Differences between satellite and central accumulation areas
- Marking, labeling and management requirements for containers
- Proper management of solvent-contaminated shop towels
- Proper management of universal wastes and used oils
- Preparing for and responding to emergencies.
SGIA?s Gary Jones to Teach Hazardous Waste Bootcamp
California’s New Law is Cracking Down on Carbon Neutral Green Claims
On October 7, 2023, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed AB-1305, the Voluntary Carbon Market Disclosure Act (VCMDA), into law. The act is intended to address potential greenwashing from the use of carbon offsets by companies with carbon-neutral, net-zero, and emission reduction claims. This comes on the same day that Governor Newsom also signed into law two core bills of the states Climate Accountability Package.
OSHA Compliance: Responding to an OSHA Inspection
This webinar will provide employers with the knowledge and tools they need to prepare in advance for an OSHA inspection, and once an OSHA inspection begins, to manage it to a successful outcome.
Meyers’ Adam Peek Attends the UN’s COP28 to Advocate for Climate-Conscious Manufacturing and Sustainable Packaging
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. November 30, 2023 – Meyers, an industry leader in sustainable packaging, proudly announces the participation of its esteemed team member, Mr. Adam Peek, at the United Nations Climate Change Conference, COP28, held in Dubai.