Content Provided by Kodak
You know it. We know it. Offset is not always the most productive option for certain types of jobs. If you could move short runs, reprints, and challenging projects to a digital press, wouldn't that give you the flexibility to go after the types of offset projects that generate the most profit? With no-compromise quality and exceptional reliability, Kodak's digital sheetfed presses enable you to do just that, so you can grow your business the right way.
Kodak's versatile digital sheetfed presses are designed to integrate seamlessly into many different environments and strategies. In shops where monthly volume requirements will exceed 1,000,000 A4 impressions, the new KODAK NEXFINITY Digital Press provides a step-change in digital performance with offset-like features, performance, and running costs. It debuts a unique new LED writing system that incorporates KODAK Dynamic Imaging Technology, enabling exceptional quality and consistency over long runs. Key innovations include:
- Outstanding highlight and shadow details, thanks to new multi-bit LED writers
- Integrated processors in each of the LED writers that adjust and correct images on the fly, adjusting exposure levels in 256 steps between "on" and "off"
- Computational screening technology that enables tight control of dot hardness, optimizing quality and consistency at full production speed over longer runs
The NEXFINITY Press also includes all the business-building features that come standard with KODAK NEXPRESS ZX Digital Presses, which are ideal for monthly volume requirements between 400,000 and 1,500,000 A4 impressions. Both press platforms deliver:
- Instant dry ink that controls costs and drives productivity
- A wide range of easy-to-use specialty inks for special applications
- Virtually endless substrates, including sheets up to 48 inches long, and support for thick media up to 24 point paper or 14 mil synthetic
- Support for standard commercial substrates, eliminating the need to purchase expensive pre-coated digital stocks
- Purpose-built front end software and remote monitoring
- The ability to control multiple presses with a single operator
- Flexible process speeds, so you can balance quality and productivity on any given job
- A wide range of finishes, from glossy to satin to matte
- The industry's best front-to-back and color-to-color registration
- Environmentally-responsible features
- Modular, flexible, and upgradeable systems that only get better with time
Click here to learn more about how Kodak's digital sheetfed presses provide benchmark performance and boost CMYK profitability, while driving revenue with digital print enhancements.
By delivering on the twin goals of optimizing overall operational efficiency and broadening application offerings with a future-proof platform that improves over time, Kodak's digital sheetfed presses are powerful tools that can help just about every print operation meet its strategic objectives.