This top five list was undoubtedly difficult to curate. Revisiting the offerings in 2020-21 alone reminded us of the mile-long list of amazing programs — and value — that PRINTING United Alliance industry experts design and deliver each year. But, after careful analysis, we still had to choose the following five Alliance programs to take advantage of (right now), and we hope that our members will weigh in with their own list.
1. Premier PRINT Awards ProgramThis new Premier PRINT Awards program combines the Golden Image, Gold Ink, Excellence, and Benny Awards for a comprehensive look at the creative talent of the printers in this industry. This year, the top eight category winners will be displayed in the PRINTING United Alliance booth (#3236) at the PRINTING United Expo (Oct. 6-8; Orlando, Fla.), where attendees will vote on their favorite for the coveted “People’s Choice Award.”
Entries are due July 15, so submit your best work today!
2. Safety Recognition ProgramThe Alliance’s Safety Recognition Program not only keeps employers and employees engaged on their safety programs year-round, but it also makes them accountable and allows employers to earn points and awards for prioritizing a safe workplace.
Mark your calendar as the application period for this program opens Nov. 1.
3. CertificationsPRINTING United Alliance Certifications are top notch. Whether it be Color Management Certification or a PDAA (Installer) Certification, the badges you earn let your customers know that you have expert staff members that can troubleshoot the hard stuff. Plus, you can display your certification badges on your listings on PRINTING United Alliance’s “Find a Printer,” “Find an Installer,” and “Find a Color Professional” directories.
4. National Buying ProgramFor printer members interested in Konica Minolta’s products, there are considerable discounts available through the PRINTING United Alliance National Buying Program. The Alliance negotiates discounts and promotions, and passes those deals along to our members!
5. Advocacy CenterPRINTING United Alliance’s Advocacy Center is the best resource for those who want to get involved and have their voice heard! You can find your legislator, search for a Congressional Committee, and directly communicate with your congressman on issues that are important to the printing industry through this platform.
Don't miss out on these and other PRINTING United Alliance programs that can help you improve and promote your business!
Sarah Helminiak is the VP of marketing and membership at PRINTING United Alliance. She joined the company in 2017 as a community development manager and has since been promoted to community development director, VP of marketing and communications, and now VP of marketing and membership.