Printing, packaging, and graphic communications companies across the country are invited to join us in a weeklong grassroots celebration of all things print! Each day of Print Powers America Week, we'll focus on a theme impacted by print. Celebrate a little or celebrate a lot. All that's required is a passion for print.
Here's how you can participate:
Advocate with Elected Officials by Hosting a Facility Tour - Hosting a U.S. Senator or Representative, state lawmaker, or county/city elected official to tour your company is invaluable in building and maintaining relationships. It gives you the opportunity to share your sucesses and challenges while lawmakers can witness firsthand the impact policies and regulations have on your company and employees. PIA will provide you with a Facility Tour Toolkit including all the resources you'll need.
Show your Support for Print Powers America Today - Print Powers America supporters will receive an EXCLUSIVE Print Powers America Week Celebration Kit. If your company has not yet joined as a 2019 supporter, please take a moment and consider becoming one today. Share it on Social Media - Let's make #PrintPowersAmerica a hot social media trend! We'll provide you with sample social media posts and graphics related to each day's theme--or feel free to create your own.
Wear it - We're excited to be celebrating Print Powers America Week as part of PRINT(r) 19 to show how print truly powers innovation! Stop by our booth (#827) to pick up your Print Powers America swag!
Engage Your Whole Company - Print Powers America Week is the perfect time to engage your entire company in promoting the power of print. Here are just a few ideas to implement:
- Host a community cleanup around your facility.
- Take a company-wide photo to show that you're Print Proud!
- Plant trees to give back to the Earth.
- Offer Print Powers America week discounts or promotions to customers.
- Open your doors to the community by hosting a Customer Appreciation Day!
- Hand out Print Powers America week swag with each order.
- Host an educational tour for a local VoTech, high school, or trade school program.
- Host a book drive for your local library, school, or shelter.
- Donate or sponsor new books and supplies to your local library or school.