Production inkjet presses are already on many shop floors--how about yours? Whether you've already invested or are on the path to purchase a new press, you'll want to be Inkjet Ready!
Printing Industries of America's Inkjet Ready! virtual conference event is all about the money. We'll delve deep with a focus on production inkjet applications and growth areas, job and ink estimating accuracy, ink reduction for cost savings, and much more.
Plus, following the half-day event, you'll have exclusive access to the Inkjet Ready! online resource center where you'll be able to review the recorded sessions at your convenience.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should save yourself a spot and register today!
5 Reasons to Attend Inkjet Ready!
- Get the latest stats and trends on production inkjet press implementation, adoption reasons, benefits, trends, key considerations, and challenges.
- Find out what's different about cost estimating production inkjet versus offset and toner-based printing.
- Production inkjet costs are all about the ink--get practices and procedures for accurately estimating ink costs.
- Get the lowdown on ink reduction options for cost savings, the techniques available, and how they work.
- Get the facts on who's buying production inkjet presses, the applications and verticals being served, and the company size that aligns with each of the vendor product offerings.
Still not sure about attending PIA's most anticipated virtual conference event? Check out the official agenda and join us on Thursday, November 15 from 1:00-5:30pm EDT.