Thank you for your interest in Printing Industries of America. We look forward to hearing from you. Send us your resume via email or regular mail and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
There are no current openings for positions at PIA, but please check back regularly for updates on employment opportunities.
Join Our Talent Pool
Email a Resume:
humanresources [at] printing.org
Please specify position applying for in subject line.
Mail a Resume:
Attn: Human Resources
301 Brush Creek Road
Warrendale, PA 15086-7529
Printing Industries of America Offers:
Comprehensive benefits (to include: medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance) and compensation packages. For more information, please refer to Downloadable section at the bottom of this page.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Generous retirement plan matching
- Training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Printing Industries of America employee recognition awards
Background Checks/FCRA Notice
- New hires may be subject to a background check, including criminal, employment, credit, etc., depending on the job hired for. See link for the Fair Credit Reporting Act notice.
Printing Industries of America provides equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by law. This policy is consistent with federal, state, and local laws and is incorporated in all Printing Industries of America's employment-related decision making.