Existing Members, please login
Not a Member?
Three easy ways to become a member:
- Complete an inquiry form to have a representative contact you.
- Use the search box to the right to look up your affiliate and contact them directly.
- View a complete affiliate listing, select your affiliate based on location, and contact them directly.
For more information about membership questions in general, call 800-910-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Your Affiliate
Because issues and needs often differ regionally across North America, membership begins at a local level, through your local affiliate association.
Enter your zip code below to locate your affiliate.
What is your Zipcode?
- Showcase Your Company’s Technology and Research: TAGA 66th Annual Technical Conference Call for Papers
- Latest industry news, technology and developments from Printing Industries of America at Booth #4855 at PRINT® 13
- 2013 Ratios Survey Deadline Extended
- Graphic Arts Students Prepared for a Mixed-Media World
- A Monumental Shift—look into the highly anticipated session from Andrew Davis at Integrated Print Forum 2013
Evaluating and Color Managing Wide Format Inkjet Devices
With the onset of wide format inkjet technologies into the commercial printing market one of the biggest questions to arise is, how do we evaluate and define quality of the print.
The best way to diagnose a printing problem, control color conditions, and optimize press operation is to analyze press performance regularly. Printing Industries of America carries a variety of test forms to help do just that.
Controlling the Platemaking Process
Understanding how to correctly expose and process plates, as well as film, is a critical part of process control in the prepress department. With the advent of CTP systems and digital printing, these imaging controls have moved to the forefront of the pursuit of quality print.