Printing Industries of America Custom Training Programs
Creating programs specifically for your unique goals, or bringing one of our public workshops to your site is the focus of custom training by Printing Industries of America.
Our goals are simple….we want to help your company operate profitably and efficiently, in every aspect! And the key is having staff that is knowledgeable and able to get you there.
Whether it’s the latest technology or sales/CSR’s that need firm anchoring in terminology and workflows to communicate effectively; we’re here to help! Printing Industries of America is available for technical and operational training that includes color management, lean manufacturing, prepress workflow, digital print production, offset production, industry orientation, and supervisor training.
Our training specialists and technical experts will work closely with you to identify challenges, needs and goals. Then, we’ll collaborate to define objectives and plan a strategy to deliver cost-effective training that will impact your staff and production, giving them the tools they need for success.
Still not convinced of the value of training? “Keys to Profitability”, a study conducted by Printing Industries, closely examines the differences between Profit Leaders and Profit Challengers. The findings show:
- Profit Leaders spend a higher proportion of their payrolls (over twice as much, in fact) on education and training than do Profit Challengers.
- Profit Leaders are more likely to have formal training programs for top management, administrative, production/technical, and sales and customer service employees.
Our training is unparalleled! We understand how adults learn, and apply three key components for the most effective curriculum:
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Learn from content experts via verbal instruction and classroom lecture. Also, relevant manuals, books and articles may be provided.
- Skills Retention
- Learning by doing increases retention! We include live demonstrations, and hands-on components whenever possible.
- Reinforcement Through Work
- Stay on track after we leave with standard operating procedures, check lists, process controls, and quality assurance measures.
For more information on custom training, contact Jim Workman at 412-259-1710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.